TRAINING & EDUCATION
On Site Power Academy
Hands-on training center dedicated to growing the knowledge of those within the generator industry.
Technician Apprenticeship Program
Nationally accredited, 3 year apprenticeship program which provides each Apprentice full time employment, benefits and paid training.
We are happy to provide customized programs and services for your organization’s individual needs including, but not limited to: manufacturer-specific trainings, industry-specific topics, exam proctoring or speaking engagements.
Fill out the contact form below or call us at 603-363-4842 to discuss your specific needs.
EGSA Technician Certification
More information coming soon
Hotel & Travel
Click here for our travel and hotel recommendations.
Classes We Offer
- Introduction to Electrical Power Generation
- Air Cooled Engines 101
- Liquid Cooled Engines 101
- AC/DC Components 101
- Gaseous & Diesel Fuel Systems 101
- Generator Alternators 101
- Generator Alternators 201 – coming soon (October 11 – October 13, 2023)
- Air Cooled Generators 101
- Generator Controls 101
- PSI Engines: Fuel Systems Software
- Transfer Switches 101
- Transfer Switches 201 – coming soon (October 23 – October 25, 2023)
- Introduction to Load Banking
- Governor Retrofitting – coming soon (October 26 – October 27, 2023)
- Controller Retrofitting – coming soon
- Industrial Engine Repair & Rebuild 201
- Introduction to Troubleshooting & Planned Maintenance