Introduction to Troubleshooting & Planned Maintenance
2023 Course Schedule:
Monday, March 20 – Tuesday, March 21, 2023
This is a 16 Hour, 2 Day, 8 Hour per Day course taught in English with 50/50 split of in Classroom & Power Lab. Limited to 10 students.
The objective and focus of this course are to continue to dive into polishing the skills around planned maintenance, enhance troubleshooting skills while continuing to reinforce the importance of mastering the basics. This is NOT brand specific training. By the end of this course, the technician will be prepared to be able to answer at least five common questions before calling for help on a job.
After completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Properly & safely use the most used tools for PM and troubleshooting
- Know where to find and use installation, maintenance, service, parts, and engine manuals
- Understand the importance and be able to properly complete service reports
- Perform minor and major services with an emphasis on air cooled units and small liquid cooled units
- Properly perform valve adjustments
- Comprehend common generator alarms
- Utilize common power generation formulas
Course Tool and Safety Gear Requirements:
Each student should come with the following tools and equipment for this class:
- Jobsite Uniform Clothing
- Steel toe or composite toe, electrical rated work boots
- ANSI approved safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Cut resistant gloves
Regular Rate $960 per student
NEGDA Rate $850 per student
All registration fees are to be paid in full prior to January 31, 2023. Please send checks payable to Mongoose Power Solutions, c/o OPA! to PO Box 13, Spofford, NH 03462
Hotel Reservations are not included with registration and are the responsibility of the attendee/employer to arrange. A list of nearby recommended accommodations can be found here.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get you registered.
Have a question? Want to join our email list?
Fill out the form below: